Fall Bucket ListNovember 10, 2016
California seems to want to skip fall altogether this year and that just breaks my heart. So before the whole world is taken over by "...
(PS: Anything I've already done that was on my list is crossed out)
The Abstract Life Fall Bucket List:
- Pumpkin Craft
- Donate to a Foodbank
- Make S'Mores
- Go on a Bike Ride
Drink Apple Cider Make Halloween Costumes Make Something "Pumpkin" Walk Through Piles of Leaves Fall Picnic
- Sing in the Rain (Jump in Puddles)
- Bake Pies
- Pumpkin Patch (This didn't happen, but I did make it to Whole Foods and Trader Joe's and searched through their selection to find the perfect pumpkins...so kind of like a pumpkin patch).
Make Mulled Cider Halloween Party Watch Halloween Wars & Halloween Baking Championship(A MUST) Burn Fall Scented Candles(Check and double check! Scents: Spiced Latte, Pumpkin Spiced Sugar, and Vanilla Spice) Halloween Decorations
- Pick Persimmons (At Grandma's)
- Star Gazing
- Go Hiking
- Crush on No-Shave-November Results (What? I like facial hair!).
- Read 10 Books (5 Down, 5 to Go)
Shop for New Fall Wardrobe(Guilty. Oops...I mean done). Oktoberfest Make Homemade Soup Try New Crockpot Recipe(s)
- Scenic Fall Drive
- Make a List of Things I'm Thankful For
- Make Homemade Popcorn
- Road Trip
- Have a Fall Photoshoot
Bring Seasonal Coffee to a Friend
- Go for a Crisp Morning Run
- Host a Fall Brunch
- Wear Something Plaid
- Design Thanksgiving Table Setting
Bake Cookies Cozy Up with Coffee / Tea in Bed
Did I miss anything?
What are your top favorites?
Which one is the one thing you really have to do in order for it to "feel like fall"? (Mine would have to be drinking cider, walking through piles of colorful leaves, and going on a drive to see all the foliage)