Bay Area Beauty OOTD Parisian Chic Style
Outfit of the Day: Abstract Water Color Maxi SkirtDecember 19, 2015
Even though I technically live in downtown San Jose I hardly ever take the time to experience or enjoy it. So, as a jumpstart for m...
Even though I technically live in downtown San Jose I hardly ever take the time to experience or enjoy it. So, as a jumpstart for my new year's goals, I took time for myself and got my bangs cut at Umbrella Salon (amazing work!) and dressed up. I've been trying to find a way to wear this watercolor silk maxi skirt by Anthropologie. I am really please with how the outfit turned out. I spent the rest of the day in the city exploring around Market Street and taking in the city (PS: The clouds were beyond pretty against the city skyline).
GET THE LOOK:
- Iguazu Maxi Skirt by Anthropologie
- Sleeveless Tuxedo Shirt by Etro
- Leather Jacket/Blazer by Harvé Benard
- Leather Boots by Via Spiga
- Agate Ring by Elizabeth Stone Jewelry
- Macaron Pastel Lippies Lipstick - Chambord : MALS12 "Black"by NYX
- Blunt Bangs by Umbrella Salon (San Jose)